Developing a Lifelong Love of Fitness
CrossFit 760 Kids is a fun and safe fitness program for ages 6-12.
We align our fitness programs with their developmental needs and help them establish a lifelong love of fitness! Kids are introduced to the 10 general physical skills:
- Cardiovascular Endurance – How strong is your heart?
- Stamina – How much endurance do your muscles have?
- Strength – How much can you lift?
- Flexibility – Can you touch your toes?
- Power – How much work can you do in the least amount of time?
- Speed – How fast can you go?
- Coordination – How far can you throw a ball? Left Handed?
- Accuracy – Can you hit the same target multiple times in a row?
- Agility – How quickly can you change direction?
- Balance – Can you stand on one foot? With your eyes shut?
Training each of these skills prepares them for excellence in sports, and more importantly, life. CrossFit Kids is an engaging and effective program that also develops discipline, persistence, sportsmanship, and team work. Each child is instructed at his or her own level, allowing them to experience both challenge and reward in every class. Every class is finished with a fun and interactive game that involves fitness!
CrossFit Kids Coaches
Our Kids Program is run by Matt and Jenna Lodin. Both of them were previous teachers (Middle School and High School) and are experienced, qualified, and passionate about coaching. Jenna is a CF-L1 and CrossFit Kids Trainer. Matt is a CrossFit Kids an CF-L3 Certified CrossFit Trainer who also works on the CFHQ (CrossFit Headquarters) Seminar Staff.
CrossFit Kids Classes are Monday–Friday from 4:00-4:30pm. There is also an encouraged, but optional, study/homework time from 4:30-5:00pm (immediately following exercise, retention and understanding drastically improve). On Saturdays our CrossFit Kids class is from 10:30-11:00am.
Monthly membership is $125.00 and any additional siblings (in any program) receive a 10% discount. There is also a 10% discount for kids of members. Drop-in fees are $15.00. The Saturday morning sessions are FREE for kids to come try the Program. Current Kids members are encouraged to bring a friend on that day to join our workout!